Saturday, May 05, 2007

NS

Sup dudes, its the old Roy here! been in NS for nearly a year now but left 2 months to 1 year soldier... life has never been so f-ed up b4 this 1yr + in Data support most prob be like a supeeerrr long SIP i ever had looking at data and updating stuff in the saf ~_~. My jobscope requires me not to say anything outside of the room as all of em are confidential and Above materials, thats the sad part. Anyways i kinda miss BMT as all my platoon mates are the best! although we still in contact now. for those in CMPB, Kelvin, Ah Wee, Tong and Farid.... lol

well Just as life was going not too well this week, due to someone whos going to take leave and left me to do his quarterly reports... THANX ALOT DUDE U REALLY MAKE ME GO HOME AT 8+ 9.
thanx for adding on to the 3 reports i have + the 16 data requests COA and AOMC gave me ... sheesh... its not i dun wan to do but pls think that i too have alot of stuff to do... Although i do stuff fast but dun need to abuse me MR I. thanks again for doing stuff so slowly that i got arrowed to do your stuff.

Baaaa Nvm, thank god for me i came on wednesday where MediaCorp came to film the show with Felicia Chin was in it lol... Seeing her Motivates we NSF to continue serving...lol
Ok she was in canteen B eating with Tay ping hui, then some female visitor took out a camera phone and took pic of her fren with them. the younger staffs were like OMFG WTF Good Game.
Staff NG went over and asked the lady to leave and bring the cam phone out and lock in in the locker. then i went over to sit with staff ng my good buddy and told him i respect him lol. then he said wah lao my rice bowl like tat hard to hold on to leh siao eh.. breach security also no need like tat !Pawns!.
He told me " eh bui eh wanna see something guai lan?" i was like how? he Radioed over the walkie" EH MP JAMES ASK THE LADY DELETE THE PHOTO IN THE PHONE NOW OVER!"
I was like WTF LOL! hahaha then i went back to office onli to get caught by my MG who scolded me for taking such a long break. nvm she went for seminar in the afternoon.
It was raining damn heavily in the afternoon then it stopped for awhile lol. Vincent came and find me to go drink coffee, so we went.
after drinking we headed back to HRSC. As we climbed a flight of steps, we saw Felicia chin LOL.
we were like err she wearing Captain shud we call her MAM? but then we just asked MAM where are you heading to?. She was looking for the film sets, we didnt noe where it was but it was at the guard post. then at the entrance to our unit, i ask her give me 2 mins to take pic lol. i ran up to office and took my phone down. ( dun report me lol)

Felicia asked us" huh can take picture meh?" i literally said SHHHHHH lol then me and vincent took pictures with her in No.3, lol if she my Superior i everyday high spirits man! Confirm i say SAF ROX lol then vincent led her to the guard post where the set was at... lol i went back to office. then shufang asked me for help, so i went down to aomc again O.O busy busy... then Hu Ge(brother tiger aka Captain Darryl Ho) was standing at the entrance ask me go smoke with him with tiansheng and LTA Chun xiang. then Felicia walk passed us to go to the mini bus. captain Darryl asked her take pic with us all and we got wayne to help us take before we saw an MP and act as though just talking lol....

Felicia is very friendly lol, but that Tay Ping Hui, sheesh maybe i just dunno him but when i got into the canteen in the morning when they were eating, he shot me that wierd look like i purposely come see Felicia like tat lol dude! i was just buying drinks for my MG

hahha really when i was down an angel came and light my spirits power la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home