Monday, June 19, 2006

Thailand Day 8

This time round the sleep was very short.. 3hrs and the insects are much bigger doh-.- any woke up at 6 as we had to leave at 7.30am to chiangmai. We had breakfast first. Anyway I started calling them easier now. Yima and yi zhang will be going to chiangmai for a meeting so we followed them. They paid for our tickets to bangkok omg I feel bad when they come to singapore I sure make them feel as good I tell u....anyway we took a family pic and left .. The ride was ard 3-4hrs horrendous with a fren of yima. Hashim also came along. Our bags grew in size... Due to the gifts by them lol. I came out with a song too lol abt the bags. In chiang mai went to the umbrella making factory and I bought wat I needed for my mom. And goodies for the gangs ! Then a pair of shorts and that’s it. Went to central airport plaza to see see ard. Never bought any thing. Its like tampines mall la nothing there cept the cool sunglasses i wanted but never buy i already got my GV sunglasses >< style=""> Anyway its another 10hr busride to bangkok so here’s roy signing off at 8pm thaitime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home