Monday, June 19, 2006

Thailand Day 9

reached bangkok @ another weird hour like the trip to chiangrai. 4.30am zzz... Ah neh came and fetch us home. We went back to his room and slept. Btw my bag is stuffed with stuff @.@ . at around 930am bangkok time we went shopping. Lol pure madness I tell u spend around 100sgd or 2300 baht in a short while... Well had to buy my moms stuff so I don't care =X the whole day was shopping & more shopping. Walk to those weird weird places lol. I swear never to shop in krabi my cash not enuff ha ha. At nite we took a train to a japanese restaurant , we had to pass bangkok biggest ah go go Aka Night Clubs! On a bike I thought the girls are pretty but after we finished eating and walked, omfg they are the oldest creatures that I ever seen. Me and loi treated them as natt & neu had taken care of us a lot through this 10days. Neway its Buffet Dinner for 480butt order all u can. The moment we got back I packed my bag and slpt. Btw natt giving me yizhang niece contacts =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home