Monday, June 19, 2006

Thailand Day 15 / Hospital Day 1 -_-

ok we went back to singapore early, Amir have lessons at 1pm tat day, so we took a cab to TP, lol when we got off the cab at TP, people were looking at us lol, damn funny with our bags and luggages and people looking at us, then when we got to CENT room, eve ask us where we going, lol i said we just touch down from plane haha, then after mindless waiting in the room, i left with nick in a cab home, the moment i got home i got a headache, well for those who knew wat happen next hahah.. Yes Its the Hospital the Day after i got home!!!!
Hospital time, oooo morning got up with a headache that cause me to be immobile cant move at all, called my mom, and she send me to hospital. The security had to help me out of the vehicle and i was tested for my temperature and immediate seen to the doctor as serious case. Doctor take a look here and there and say admitt hospital first than see. yeah admitt, i waited 1 hr and the pain nearly killed me and the nurse brought me to a back up place to rest first before i go to ward 49 where i reside for 3 days, the doctors very power there, look at my condition do checkup on me and say menijitis... then i was send for brain scan, blood test, bone marrow extraction -_- all this are pain cept brain scan... the bone marrow is inhuman -_- . drawing blood is not fun, i had to draw blood for 2 tubes of them -__- ouch nearly each day, and the glucose test on ur finger where they cut ur finger for blood-_- i got cutted until i got used to it. Stayed in ward 49 before upgrading my ward to 25 class B1 wards. The aircon is nice the nurses are chio, and the food, well u can order wat u want. well really got to thank them for everything and curing me... cept the fact that u asked a newbie doctor to draw blood from my viens -_- and my anti viral treatment once every 6 hours-_- its damn pain T.T... well thanks the nurses who got me the urine bottle as i couldn't move from the bed to the toilet. And i must Thank those people who came and visit me on the first day, I cant even open my eyes to see who u are but can listen to ur voice lol, all i remember are fragments of voices, my mom, loi, celestine, kheng, ming, iris, Yc, Geri. And those on the second day who came, Mac, nick, Han, amir, melissa, marieanne, jas, Yc, Raj, Benson, and the rest (sorry i cannot remember). Well to the F.As thx for coming at nite lol i would have died of boredom. My condition got worst after the second day but it got better lol, and to Huayping for her magazines, and Loi for food every visiting hours thx thx thx. 8 days in hospitals makes u very weak XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home