Friday, July 07, 2006

Lonely soul

.... It has been an awful day for me, maybe its due to the fact that a stupid bus driver whose yawning on bus number 8 and driving at 30km/h and making me miss bus 168. doh... it was so slow that when i went to buy a pack of cigarettes at 7 eleven, and walk back to the bus stop near S11, i finished a smoke then the bus 8 came, i was staring at the uncle all the way till he moves off. Then when i reached office, my uncle ask me to do chemical test using hydrocholoric acid pure form -_- i burned my hand -_- then i got back to bedok at 3.30 to pick up my parcel... on the bus i dunno wat is the problem-_- the amount of couples from republic poly was nearly covering the whole top of the bus... the onli person without a person sitting beside him/her was me.. i was like wtf... then i slpt cause i dun really care... maybe it was Aphrodite telling me to get a girlfren.. and yaya most prob the gang will tell me tat i am a loser and so on so on.. oh pls.. i got betta things to do than get a girlfren =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home