Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Mafia outing

morning went to gym with kevin to train.. saw hao ming and khalid there too followed by Kelvin and alvinder.. lol all of us chiong like hell.. then went to cut my hair lol my hair stylist kelvin told me to cut this ah beng hair style lol finally he told me that the fusion near the bubble tea shop is not their branch i was like HENG AR never go there cut hair after cutting went home and place my bag before meeting mac yc andrew and nick and jinyuan at tampines mac. Went to greg's uncle wake ( my condolences greg) played with his nephew there lol.. after attending the wake went to eastcoast to bowl. But on bus 80 me and nick pointed middle finger to innocent bystanders at the taxi stand, the guy stared at us blankly like stunned lol, but the worst is at petrol koisk there was this worker dancing there lol we were looking and waving at him then he wave back.. mac had to leave first cause he going coffee shop =P.. then bowled with nick at leisure bowl lost to him of course =( people TP BOWLING captain wat -_- after playing bowling played pool den walked back andrew had to leave first also =( went to underpass and there was this group of little kids walking straight into us -_- nearly wack but y waste strength .. neway went to my grandma's house to get some food =P haha!! at the bus stop nick took the opposite stop and looked at us he saw 2 girls behind us and called me to ask whether nice or not told him no. but the girl coming down the bus is ;D he said where!??! oh the one walking to the overhead bridge lol... then got up the bus to bedok with yc and jinyuan tokked crap in there and went home... the moment i reached home i just blogged this and slept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home