Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Confessions of a Teenage Sadist King =P

Ok guys u are going to hate me for this but what i am going to write out is not for the faint hearted =( Really.... u guys shall know the true horror of Roy before he goes to secondary school..

Primary Sch Days
Fought with my friend and threw tables at him one of the tables fell from the 4th story of my class[Pri 4]
Threw a kitten out of a 12 story corridor[Pri 4] I swear i feel bad after tat although i heard a thud sound
Burned 5 sparrows alive after catching them with a trap[Pri 4] Read a bk abt how to catch birds
Wacked the bus auntie up with a stick [Primary 5] well she angered me first
Slapped a girl and pinched her [Pri 1] if i didn't forget it was because she took my txtbook
Threw my friend into the peacock cage pond[Pri 4]
Killed a peacock by feeding it insecticide [Pri 4] It pecked me in the hand
Killed 3 puppies by adding Xtra ingredient in dog food [Primary 4] Stray dogs
Slammed a friend into a metal pole[Primary 5] forgotten


For christ sake i remembered all this, i am truely am sorry for this things i can't believe i did them may they rest in peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home