Sunday, September 26, 2004

Lazy to blog so often due to projects =D

well been a 3 good days of relaxtion for me
Friday- Got to sch at around 830 =P and went to map to study the codes for my grps project. YC came early 815 but his earliest grp member onli came at 850 and its wow alvinder =X next to come along is Maclean at ard 910++ i think followed by tiong guan then the last in place Greg who is forever late lol... even wei liang who looks like a slacker says they depend on yc too much =X and we feel sad for yc haha.. ne way met jieying to pass her some stuff after sch then went back for lunch with will yc jianfeng and willie.. then me and yc went for our last psychology lesson with terence. Terence is a good teacher a great person to tok to also ='( will miss him well watch a bit of the movie contact and took 2 pictures with him =P ahha then went home to rot and rest for the nite..

Saturday- woot got up with a diaroahhe then went to sch for ne forum.. the Talk by 77th street boss is REALLLY GOOD THUMBS UP she is very motivating!! then the CENT gang went to macdonalds but i was in a rush for time so i grabbed a burger and rushed off =X Met willie at city hall to pass him his Morning glory in a can =P NE ONE WANNA buY? I left 4 cans TRYING TO CLEAR STOCK.. Then at ard 3.30 got home book 5 tix at gv for the jackie chan show. THe show was good man saw an ENZO FERRARI IN IT I Give it a rating of 8/10 although me and Jimmy already know the ending cause we are Movie professionals =D haha been watching movies with jimmy for a very long time so we are pros well after tat ate the biggest fishball in my life although its 4 balls it managed to fill my stomach cause i haven eaten for 1 whole day =(

Sunday- The legendary SUnday of TOtal BOredom.. Really for my sundays i usually dun do anything... i got up ate 3 eggs with out the yolk that is =p and played gb till ard 1pm then i fell back to slp ~_~ then woke up at ard 6.50 to watch yi tian tu long ji and play gb lol well i thought of this poem below and yc help me edit =D

My Version
if i was to lie i won't deny
i won't hold back the truth
i won't hold back my feelings for u
for if i was to
i won't ever forgive myself for what i did

YC's edited version
If I ever lie I won't deny
I won't deny the truth
Nor my feelings for you
But if I ever do
I won't ever forgive
Myself for this mistake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home