Sunday, September 19, 2004

3days in 1 post =P

Thursday- Maths quiz time!! WEE FREE 10% i think =P it was so ez... haha during esd lesson totally shagged out due to my psycho presentation then had loads of crap tok on this day =P well have to say sorry to the CENT gang because i couldn't join them for soccer =( had to finish up the presentation asap. well i worked on my presentation till ard 2 am on friday =P

Friday- WOW considering the time i slept i manage to wake up at 8 am when sch starts at 8 WOOooo ... Got to MAP ASAP and got suan by Boey... haha Boey is a good teacher... he tok to me abt the difference between spectators U guys know who u are =( Next time MAP you all try it out on another computer too. Boey say you all like spectators like that. Don't get the group into trouble. Then after school, went to Esd lab to do psycho presentation-_-... Yc had to chkdsk my laptop because it have pagefault errors.. then have to faster finish up my presentation by 4pm.... WELL its over now Weee but as usual during presentation i get stage frights ~_~.. After psychology presentation, went to play soccer with the Cent Gang. I tried to kick as far as Nick but can't =( Nick then taught me how to kick =P.... Well I was hit in the nose BY THE BALL AGAIN ( i think i am fated to get injured every soccer match)... Played until 8.30 but i was feeling moody today so i didn't went to eat with them ~_~ really sian. Then at home, got this call from Mr Xie Minghao. Who started scolding me for no farking reason just because i told celestine i can't meet them at 11+ cause its too late and i have no cash to take cab home. Well i got fedup with him for 3 farking yrs and i nearly wanted to blew my top. WELL A friend lost is a Enemy gain TATS GOOD FOR ME ITS A CHALLENGE NOW.

Saturday- Went to sch at ard 1030 and met YC, Mingfu, Greg, Mac, Jeremy, Andrew, The Seniors for some Leadership workshop =X.. I went to the gym and worked out with Kevin... and WOOO SAW CHIO BUs TOday WEEEE Some are damn cute and pretty I need to whank =x haha, did quite alot today and feel damn tired .. well went with them to eat lunch at Ang Keong at ard 1 =X i finally noe a girl called hazel =X haha... after lunch went back to the Workshop but played Cs there on my lappy =X ahaha well got home shagged as usual and slpt.. Woke up at ard 8pm to do OAD yeah!! with the help of Yc i manage to complete until Step3 =X haha Thx man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home