Sunday, May 20, 2007

rage

great my ns life have been screwed up by a person, a christian, a bugger, a obstacle whom i must rid off, and G..... do your work slowly, come to office late, taking more MCs than me? screwing up the whole branch nsf's life? thanks alot, you made G mad and caused us to not take MC outside and the moment we are late for 5 mins, 7 extra weekends duty? thanks... now G wants to post you out cause u requested to be posted and since your useless to us G wants you out.... now your work will be dumped onto me? nice work, its not my work are lesser than yours, its you who wants to do your work so slowly.... Isaac i swear if u are posted out and i get your work, i will kill you first followed by G, her car will be destroyed along with her... you people have caused my rage to boil my anger will only be resided the moment you all are destroyed... I may need to see a psychiatrist because its your doing that made me become like this.... Now prepare for war, i may go db or hanged by i am ridding you all for the sake of others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home