Saturday, October 16, 2004

Happy Bday Evelyn,Conie and Allan

Firstly wanna say HAPPY BDAY EVE, CONIE AND ALLAN!!!! WELCOME TO the 18 YEAR OLD CLUB =P But for Allan I dunno u how old maybe older than me =P ne way just happy bday to u!! =D ...

Woke up at ard 1030 today, got up and played ard with my 3d studio max =P played till ard lunch time then i went to work out for a while. Light weights today and leg training. Mummy bought Roti prata so i ate 2 b4 going to take a nap and woke up and 530 to go to conie's bday bbq at east coast =D haha .. met jieying eugene and ah loi at tp bus stop then went together to eastcoast... me and jinyuan was telling jieying abt wat happen on wed... Me Nick Yc and Jinyuan already look so fierce and ready to fight ne one... this little kids at the underpass walked into us nver die b4.. ne way took the bus to east coast and wished conie happy bday!!! played passing with conies little bro lol the young kid still as cute as ever then saw someone i didn't want to see so me and jinyuan left for Eve's bday bbq at china town.... i swear both of the bbq are not SUN LU( on the way) well took a cab down to eve's place and was toking to the uncle abt the economy lol the uncle was surprized to see me and jinyuan tok about the economy as not many youngsters he picked up will care abt the economy i was like LOL then went upstairs to the bbq pit.. saw jonathan ben qc keith lcl eve pearly annabelle swee keow shirley and the other girls whom i dunno but are cute and chio oh not to mention dianna came later =P haha when they cut cake finished i grabbed a piece and smashed into eve's face =P hahah SORRY SIStA!!! will pass u ur present next week totally forgotten to buy it =D then took bus 2 home but alighted at eunos to change bus... Ok here it comes bad situation 1) BUS IS PACK 2) No where else to go but step back 3) old auntie beside me wanna cross but 2 ladies infront of me ..... I Saw this china bitch behind me and stepped back a little to let auntie out.... tat bitch PUSHED ME INFRONT HITTING THE AUNTIE AND THE 2 GIRLS CCB FarK U LUCKY I GOOD MOOD OR VULGARITIES START SPEWING!!! Stared at the old slut in the bus before alighting at my stop... make me say sorry to 3 innocent bystanders basket i already having a bit of flu............ henry called me to the basket ball court to meet him and his gf Reyna they quarreling -_-||| wanted me to become the middle man to judge -_-||| i hate this KNEW reyna for quite long and henry for 2yrs... well helped them settle their love issue by giving some advice and lectured both of them ............. got home feeling happy to help but really tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home