Thursday, September 02, 2004

Farked Up day

Pheweet Today GOT UP LATE cause its Electronic system design lab, had to rush to the lab cause i was holding the circuit itself... then we had maths tutorial and Lunch time came at 1. Mac said he wanted to go to design to eat but in the end we landed up in shortcircuit! I have been having ENGINE FOOD FOR WEEKS AND EATINg THE SAME THING!! BAA!!! Then we had OAD LAB which was a bit fun but boring later on as i was too tired... so i slpt in class. After class, we had a soccer match with T02 as usual ahah, had fun time with them... then we skipped psycho lecture but got in in the end to mark attendence ;D... At ard 7.15, me and larry went for taekwondo training... and there was this farked up attitude black belt girl... cb show wat lan jiao attitude(SORRY FOR VULGARITIES) then went to the white belt section... the whitebelts trained turning kick and smashing kick and then pattern.. During a water break, there was this guy, i was toking to bala and asking him to wack me.. then this muay thai guy came and show me some stuff , then i ask him abt muay thai then i ask him if i kick directly to the side of the knee will break or not... He showed me by bending down, back kick and suddenly Punched me in the eye!! FUCK Not onli did he CUT MY EYE, HE TWISTED MY BELOVED SPECS WHICH COST ME 205 BUCKS!!! __ nahbei then i showed attitude liao FUCK I NOT ONLI Bled and my specs CB LUCKY I GOT MY HARRY potter specs if not cannot continue pattern cause i am totally blind and have SHAN GUANG! ni nah bei he promise to help me fixed my specs or buy a new one, i told him if he doesn't i dunno wat will happen to him... So he promise by next tuesday to fix it..... Muay thai is nothing street fight is anything goes(Jeremy said this) so i will be waiting for nxt tuesday, if he doesn't fix it I take my weapon liao and if i go blind he is going to return me a new eye... Well today is not a good day for me SO dun fark ard with me tml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home