Tuesday, August 24, 2004

CCN DAY

Today is ccn day, but however we had to go for lessons early in the morning. For no reason, i woke up late and had to take a cab to sch. I manage to hail a cab but got in late at 8.20am. When i got to class, Mr Boey CK wats the plaster doing on my lower jaw, i told him i shaved and accidently cutted it. Then we began the lessons =D. Me and Willie had to do group teaching on the I/O interfacing, i was glad i managed to understand and teach Dave, Eric and Charlton. When Mr Boey ask them question, me and willie was praying they would answer well and they did!! After tat we had to do some programming lab excercise and i was seperated from them due to some coms that were not working. Then i went to Weiliang's com, onli to see him playing with Street Fighter -_-... then the rest of the gang decided to join him -_-. At ard 11.30 YC ask me to follow him home to take his digicam. We took Bus no.8 then walk to his block. Then, for the first time met YC's sister. After which i finally found out YC is banned in many CS Servers... then we went back to sch to help out at the basketball court. We met Andrew and he told us to carry can of drinks to the basketball court. Because of my clever idea, we went passed the maze of pretty girls in business ^_^. Only to find out that the Girl with Bracers and red shirt who is in purple on this day have a boyfren. Y do i noe this, the boy was touching her so intimately. When i saw that, i felt a sting in my heart.
At the Court, Andrew did briefing to the captains of each team abt the rules . And the game Commences!! Everything was Going well until a team actually came and tried to screw us up. They were not happy about losing and were kicked out from the game due to losing to another team. Tiff was telling us about her project that needs to be handed up. Therefore, we managed to find a sub referee for Tiff and she rushed off to finish her project. At around 5pm, i went to get my bag in engineering. There YC was telling me abt GUAVA JUICE , and how many girls that smiled at him. I got a free hannah from munira (i tink wrong spelling?). then YC offered me whipped potato. As i had not eaten for a day, i goobled it up as soon as possible and bought a fruit salad.I had to pass the crowd in business that have the most pretty girls around and bought some magic Beans from my good fren since primary sch Zhijun. Then i met Tiffany who was going back to the court. I offered her the salad and she took the tomatoes. At around 6, the compy ended and the winner is (Dunno who i forgotten)
The usual Soccer gang decided to play soccer and we packed up. We played at around 6.30 or 7. We were playing with 2 other malay guys Sham and (dunnowho) and played until we can't see where is the ball anymore. Then we went back to CENT Room only to find the I-hub people there. After putting the stuff,
we went down and Andrew and Rayhan ate the cup noodles. I drank abit of Andrew's cupnoodle soup. Then went back home shagged.
AHahahah today is a god damn fun CCN day, it was definately better than last yr. Hope to enjoy it again next year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home