Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Teachers day!!

wow today woke up at 8am just to wear my formal. I look damn wierd and feel damn wierd in it. I was too nervous for a presentation at 9 with my grp members. I think i screwed up in my presentation as i was fumbling over my words. haa Due to not eating breakfast, the whole gang of us skipped Maths AS USUAL... Played Gunbound in sch and in CENT room =X After Oad lecture with Mr WarnerBros Ng Wee Boon, me; wayne;nick and waikit waited for the comm members of CENT to finish their meeting. We played gunbound at the corridor with our lappys. At around 2.30, me nick waikit and yc went to marine parade to accompany nick to buy present and also see girls =D. On the bus to MP, nick and yc was toking to each other above their ex gf... which totally makes me feel some sort of envy or something. haha nick bought this chocolates for like 17.50 for 6 i think then i went to breadtalk to buy pork floss bread , i was telling them to see the donuts as they reminded me of WB's lame jokes but the guys thought i said the muffins was RAJ!! We went to BK to makan while waiting for mac. There was like this grp of girls, one of them YC keep saying She damn cute, Nick was saying the Pink one is Cute, Waikit was looking at a little kid... Yc suddenly change his attention to another girl who was wearing shorts tat were so shorts that were totally near invisible.. haha we were toking crap at BK making quite a commotion.. THIS YC DON't Even noe wats the meaning of Catching forty winks!! Nick was bastarding him by saying Catching Forty Wings ;D lol... We went to arcade and played ferrari , sega rally and pod racer... all of them nick won us... then we went to Giant for free food... this auntie gave me a cup of liang teh for free =D haha as have traing at ard 8 we had to go back... BUT at the bus stop, after nick , mac ,waikit left there was this AUNTIE ask me how to go hougang, i told her take 15 go bedok reservoir(my house there) then change 87.. then she was there toking abt the long ride.... Fark she say taking 31 and changing another bus will take her 3 hrs from toa payoh to hougang... i told her taking 87 is faster and she doesn't believe... I told her another alternative take CAB then she was like saying auntie no money la... Fark wat does she wants man.. its been a long time since i went to marine parade and she was like saying U youngster often come here wat... I ALREADY TOLD HER I LOng time never come MP!! then she start scolding me for no god damn reason ccb in the end YC had to tell her tat we do not stay here and is hanging out mostly in tampines and bedok then LUCKILY 31 came and she got up the bus finally!! asking me questions and scolding me for an answer is totally ruining my day man... Our bus 15 came, and we got up the bus. Me and YC was toking abt life on the bus and all abt bgr thing hahaa i try to pick up some pointers from him lol... there was this guy was looking at the cleavage to one of a girl who was napping in the bus O_O and i was telling YC abt it... the girl is from bds and is Zebelty's fren haha then when i got home, i started working out. but my body started to ache !! so i did push ups and crunches instead... I went to check my plant there was this BUD tat came out!! it has a I love You carved on it!! woot haha took some pictures of it but my hp no cable.... ok tats abt wats happen today guys Hope u have fun reading it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home