Saturday, August 28, 2004

The Day After Yesterday

For the first time in my life i woke up at 10.30am. Then had to settle some stuff with Irwin abt our presentation on Wednesday. My mood on this day is extremely bad. Did practically nothing until around 4pm when my fren msg me. She asked me to help her think of some questions regarding the government. after helping her out, another fren of mine msg me. Its been a long time since i msg her, all she ask is roy how to remove spyware from my com. Last time I used to msg her to ask her some stuff and she never reply me. Now She msg me just for this fuck. I helped her out at first, then said if this is how u treat friends, Bitch, then pretend u never know me at all and fuck off. Baa after saying tat i felt so good. Haha then i continued to rot all day until now writing my blog ^_^... the nite breeze is good tonite and i will be going jogging later at ard 8.30.
This is roy signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home