Sunday, April 30, 2006

off to thailand

yesterday was my Cousin's Cue Wedding! haha had alot of fun at the Mariott firstly that stupid shop says my suit is not there... -_- well they got a scolding from me, then i had to improvise with the clubbing style wear, untucked and a tie hanging lol.. then at mariott, we went to register blah blah blah and commence the wedding dinner... well i gotta say the MC sure sucks, he cant even get people to yum seng?... I had to do FA style YumSeng! hahhaa the ambience yesterday was dead i tell u! I drank 2 bottles of red wine... tats y i got high lol! My auntie(Fathers side) was damn being a kiasu singaporean man... we are like my cousins onli relative and she behaves like she never eat food for 3 days -_- the food was on the Ok side onli.. took fotos etc, the normal stuff for wedding... but onli for my table , we had an informal pic XD cannot wait to see it man lol!! then we bastard my cousin, hehehe next yr more angbao huh gambling table dun cheat lol... my cousin is a power gambler i always lose to her lol...

Today met nick at ard 3 with amir to settle payment for thailand trip, then me and nick headed home on a cab i packed my bag for my trip with Loi first, we going chiang mai visit his relatives on the way go enjoy countryside haha!! neway I gonna miss the F.As and the rest of the gang =( I wanna go sentosa but my flights at 920am T_T miss u guys Tata see nick amir and raj in 10days time and the rest in 15days time T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home