Monday, April 24, 2006

Orientation Week

Fooo yoo Look its like 4 mths since i blogged lol, well tats it I am back to blogging. Currently at work now and now lets see... Last week from tuesday till friday was freshman orientation week.. it was real fun... let me see, on the first day- Well the first day was hectic, Freshies started pouring in at ard 8++am , i was posted to admin side though i am a F.A but we dun mind lol, saw a few cute girls in ETCM lol?!! Finally man lol engineering starts to pick up last yr!! Afterwich we gathered at the TCC for some icebreaking! Well as usual ETCM was quite dead at first. BZE & IBT was already abit hyped up! wow... well in the TCC we F.A actually suggested SCRAP THE TALKS START THE WORKS but would they listen No.... Ba to hell with it we slpt in the TCC lol!!.. First day we tried to hype everyone... Well 609 was the first class to be hyped up, then comes my favorite class 629!!! i just love tat class Yessaaa!! They were more hyped up then me lol.... we onli slpt 2hrs the nite before.... well everything ended at ard 6.15 then we went to makan Al kader for prata again lol.... well we slpt at ard 12 tat nite as we were too tired lol....Day 2 hohoho this is the day man the F.A gang went ard to cheer at every class, me and Enimem were incharge of 17-5 we went to the classes 628-630 lol as usual my fav class did not let me down hahaha!! As the Korean Tourist i went to icebreak with all 4 classes as some classes do not have enuff people. well while cheering i got electrocuted by the eyes of a freshie omg lol... i was looking through the glass panel with my eyes opening big big, then this freshie from 629 came and look thru the panel at me lol her eyes captured my heart lol!?! haha after 7 yrs finally someone captured my heart again XD now must find out her name =\ somehow...!! We F.As rushed here and there we had a 20min practise for a 15 min sketch for the camp fire tat nite but boy oh boy it was raining so no camp fire hohoho .... we play Jungle Idol. Me and Indris were Timon and Pumba, and yes duh i am pumba lol i am damn related to Kumbar my SIP supervisor, under Kumar for F.A!! hahah well tat nite for campfire was interesting la had alot of fun though looking at girls , cheering blah blah blah... then we went to slp again i did not eat i swear too tired... and the Program com people sabboh me -.- Toothpaste!! pls grow up!!
Well i ok with it cept the part where it got smudged on my slping bag...!!!
Ba Day 3 Regetta day... All my Ichimon Mentors are doing great! as i can see so far as the Korean Tourist we went every where to hyped up every one.... Me,Kumar, Cannonz Elaine ,Indris and Practically ETCM F.As Hyped up 6 classes of ETCM all of them got damn high!! I say WE are Much much better than last year!! Yessar!!! then we went for the regetta lol I SAY WE ROCKED THE WHOLE SCHOOL BUT THOSE BASTARDS AT THE TOP DUN WAN US TO WIN!! BUT THE ENGINE SPIRIT NEVER DISSIPATE we cheered after we lost though! hahhaa then we cheered like mad !!! greeting the freshies goodbye! !! After the whole camp, lol i lost motivation sia i need to cheer cheer and cheer well i got my wish today as we cheered in the morning lol to greet the freshies! i guess we have a F.A gang now XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home