Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dreams

Had a wierd dream last nite, i was in this world where in this world every thing was high tech. I saw my sky city design. It was wierd, it shouldn't be approve or even have the technology. But i noticed that there were mroe of this sky city around. I was shocked and excited cause my dream was to built them. I wanted to explore this city and see its interiors! There was even cars that could fly ard in the sky. You know like those in star wars but it was so real! it was like omg so fantastic. I saw alot of tall buildings and everyone was like so happy and greeting each other on the streets. its like singapore! but for once i see singaporeans greet each other its kinda fantastic!! u have to see it for urself. but it was when a portal from no where opened up and some sort of dark being came and destroy, i was like holding up a shield and sword and started fighting with some frens until i saw this image where the dark being's sword slash into me. then i woke up -.-...

Well this is my dream lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home