Sunday, September 30, 2007

Riveria

Humans.... singaporeans.... especially some females..... just because they do not need to serve the Nation like us man, gives them the headstart in the corporate world... earning their degree by 21-22 they think that their degree is almighty.. For me no.. its not almighty especially if u treat NSF with no respect, by using ur rank in service though ur more junior and just because u have a that piece of white paper... No problems for me.. i live feeding on anger, i strive through shit holes.
8months 25 more days, and i will be out of this shit hole. and i will make sure u bow down to me, Mortal....

People ask me how i survive without a girlfriend? I'll tell them through hatred, evilness and the will to achieve power, money. Materialistic i may seem, but who doesnt want all this i ask u?
well friends do play an important role in my life, but be warned those who had betrayed me and lost my trust will never ever be walking ard again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home