Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Bachelors Nite

Well i Joined CENT club today, and is awarded Publicity head Alongside with Greg =| Hope this will turn out good. My First time in a Committee ... Great 1 week to finish the Draft of our notice board;D tat will be ez. Well Cutted my haird today , I looked like some AH BENg SIA with a tail all tat. i just told my hair stylist to Cut Clubbing hair. WHich club? he asked. China black i replied. OK he answered. Zip Snap ZZZZ Splish SPlash there ur hair all done. I was like WOAH....!! buwahaha i never noticed my tail until Greg told me. Rushed home to rest and get ready to Club At China Black. Wanted to wear long sleeves. Change of mind, wear pink better. Ok wear liao Go club. Free entry for me cause Kelvin got me and Yc free entry =p. But this stupid Bitch at the entrance say no transfer of card for Yc and he have to pay TOo bad... so i paid half he paid half XD. Kelvin working tat nite . He really helped us alot last nite sia. Vodka Lemon for 3 bucks instead of 10!! O_O save alot sia. I had 4 Drinks and Got all Tipsy Turvy and started dancing.. at the dance floor i danced behind a girl looks like i analling her =[ lol then met new friends Sherlyn and Wendy( PLS NOT BDS WENDY THIS ONE IS CHIO) I did bar top dancing LoL =p got too high i think but feel bored. bo GIrls one >< the short gal's friend Is so CB i dancing so happily behind her she come pull her away..... then tat jeremy ok I won't BLOG THIS U NOE WAT HAPPEN JEREMY ;D SHHHHH after all tat dancing and shit we went to newton to eat then at ard 5 we left for home . Jeremy and i shared a cab cause i overly tired and so is he. Got Hm bathed and Fell on the bed before waking up 4 hrs lter. My BIo clock is set at 8am always XD then now i am heading towards the temple to visit my gramps bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home