Thursday, September 09, 2004

YC's Bday

today is Yc's bday man . Firstly Happy Bday YC!!! Finally you are 18 yrs old!!! can finally buy alcholic drinks ;D.

haha woke up at ard 7.30, i washed up and got ready for sch. i got onto the bus which was damn pack. then this old fart beside me spoke to me "Oi Bui kia Siam la so big block way". i immediatly turn off. I replied, "Buay Hiao KUA ARH No SPace already". He then scolded me " OI KIAM PA AR". Then i begin to speak in chinese, "?? ???????????,??????????,???????". then that old fart shut his mouth. he really is bigger than me lor. Oh well nvm, got to sch for tcs, before the presentation. My tcs teacher Joan D'cotta said i was came in during the presentation & i was like wtf, she was the one who ask me close the door b4 the presentation.TAT I can tahan. then after tcs, went to yc's house to get his camera b4 going to tampines. On the way, yc was toking abt he knows who. Meet the gang at tampines mall food court. While coming up, There was this cute school girl and she looked back when YC looked at her. There were quite a few cute girls today ;D. I ordered a saba set and was eating. This Alvin came and kachiao me saying Eww FISH BONES! and wanted to help me take them out...... i was like ALVIN!!! DUN TOUCH!!.. haha Mac and Greg went back first. At ard 1230 we got to tamp interchange and took 69 back. Went to Library Podium to find Dian with yc, boon, tiong and jian feng. Dian was playing the guitar and there was this guy his voice is damn solid. Wonder y his not in sg idol, wat a waste of talent. haha They surpised YC by wishing him Happy Bday infront of the audience. Then we went for ushering at TCC. well quite slack cause no parents at all LOL!!! then went to see the projects. Well HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE AT BOOTH 45 IF U GUYS KNOW WHO ARE YOU. SO SIA LAN FOR WAT. AFter the whole thing me and mac went to CENT room and get the bday cake and Black cat. Got to short circuit, Mac forced YC to drink Black Cat lol. Had fun with first few cakes. Yc ate them with his face. hahah then everyone have a slice of the cake. then we took pictures. nick and i had to rush off, he had to go dinner while i had to rush psychology. Reach home called my members onli to find out tat onli me and Nadia did something. -_- so was rushing through everything. ok gtg le do psycho till 12 am tml ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home